Key Legal and Emotional Issues in Divorce ~ No Cost Webinar
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you considering or going through divorce and looking for information and guidance on how best to navigate the process and keep your expenses down?
Join us for this workshop and learn the main things you need to know from Vesta's vetted Divorce Professionals of the San Diego Hub in law and coaching.
- Navigating the best way to get divorced
- Understand how to divide marital assets and debts
- Learn how child support and spousal support are calculated
- Managing your stress and overwhelm throughout the divorce process
- Practicing mindset and language shifts
- The importance of a support system
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required at http://bit.ly/Apr21SanDiego. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.