How to Evaluate Your Home in Divorce
Time & Location
About the Event
- How to choose a home evaluation and appraisal
- How to get a home inspection
- Who will be responsible for expenses related to the home, such as maintenance and repairs, mortgage and interest payments, insurance, etc.?
- What things need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- Renting versus buying
- If you keep your house, who moves out and who stays?
- When/how does the spouse staying in the house buy-out their spouse?
- The value of connecting with financial advisors and legal representatives
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required at http://bit.ly/Mar30Cultural. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.